Military Specification Aircraft Cleaner
MIL-C 855706 TYPE II
MIL PRF 85570 TYPE II
FLIGHT DECK meets the following requirements specified by MIL-C 855706 Type II and meets the performance specifications of MIL PRF 85570 Type II. FLIGHT DECK is a concentrated, nontoxic, water based cleaner that thoroughly cleans, FLIGHT DECK has an approved pH that will not streak with proper rinsing. Safe on painted and unpainted surfaces.
FLIGHT DECK is formulated with corrosion inhibitors that fight corrosion on all types of metal surfaces. Effective on salt coated areas and stable in hard water.
- FLIGHT DECK is a non toxic cleaner with a pleasant, mild pine odor
- FLIGHT DECK dilution rate of 60:1 gives you the economy you are looking for.
- Because FLIGHT DECK is biodegradable, it can be used anywhere in all types of machinery and equipment.
- FLIGHT DECK can be used in high water temperatures (218o F) or in cold water, has good hard water tolerance, and has a shelf life of 2 to 5 years.
- FLIGHT DECK can be used in all types of machines, pressure washers, foaming pots, buckets with brushes, hand pads, in hot or cold water .
- FLIGHT DECK is free rinsing and non streaking, it washes away quickly and leaves no film or residue.
- Because FLIGHT DECK conforms to all military and civil air standards, it has to and does contain all the corrosion inhibitors and additives that will protect your aircraft metal surfaces long after washing has been completed.
- Because FLIGHT DECK has a controlled pH factor and contains no aromatic solvents, it is considered to be safe with polyimide wiring, painted and unpainted surfaces , acrylic and other areas which other cleaners might damage.
- FLIGHT DECK was also designed to be used on salt coated surfaces, exhaust trails, loose carbon, fingerprints, rubber marks, grease, hydraulic oil, bugs and air pollutants.
|1. Naval Air Development||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|2. A.P. Air||cleaning test||Superior Cleaning|
|3. Effective in pressure washer 60:1||cleaning test||Superior Cleaning|
|4. Effective in Foaming Pots 20:1||cleaning test||Superior Cleaning|
|5. Compatible with aircraft cleaning machines||cleaning test||Superior performance|
|6. Free Rinsing & non Streaking||cleaning test||Superior results|
|7. No lumps or Skins to plug washers||cleaning test||None|
|8. Toxicity||cleaning test||no danger|
|9. pH -No less than 7, no greater than 9||cleaning test||pH- 8.30|
|10. Viscosity||MIL-C-855706||Slightly Viscous|
|12. Flash Point MIL-C-855706||MIL-C-855706||Non-flammable|
|13. Total immersion Corrosion in dilution||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|14. Compositional assurance||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|15. Sandwich Corrosion||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|16. Total immersion corrosion||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|17. Hydrogen Embrittement||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|18. Effect on painted surfaces||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|19. Effect on unpainted surfaces||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|20. Effect on salt coated||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|21. Effect on Acrylic Plastics||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|22. Effect on Polyimide Wire||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|24. Accelerated storage ability||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|25. Low Temperature Stability||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|26. Hard water stability type I&II only||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|27. Storage Stability||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|28. Foaming Properties||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|29. Carbonaceous Soil removal||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|30. Cleaning Efficiency||MIL-C-855706||Conformed|
|1. Cleaning efficiency||Highest Standard|
|2. Carbonaceous Soil Removal||Excellent|
|3. Hard water Stability||Excellent|
|4. Storage Stability||Excellent|
|5. Foaming Properties||Good|
|6. Hydrogen embrittement||Conformed|
|7. Paint softening||Conformed|
|8. Acrylic crazing||Conformed|
|9. Sandwich corrosion||Conformed|
|1. pH||7.0 - 9.0|
|2. Free rinsing||Superior results|
|3. Toxicity||No Danger|
|4. Flash Point||Conformed|
|5. Effect on painted surfaces||Conformed|
|6. Residue Test||Conformed|
|7. Sandwich corrosion||Conformed|
|8. Stress crazing test on acrylic plastic||Conformed|
|9. Cadmium removal test||Conformed|
|10. Hydrogen embrittement||Conformed|
|11. Compatible with aircraft cleaning machine||Superior Performance|
|12. Biodegradable||Meets all standards|